It was is 1991, when US Government passed the Omnibus Transportation Employee Testing Act for the betterment and safety of the transportation industry. The DOT agencies implemented Drug & Alcohol testing for their safety-sensitive employees to improve the safety chances for themselves and innocent people.
The safety-sensitive employees are those who provide their transportation services for others and if that person will be using drugs and alcohol while on job, then he could become potentially dangerous for him and lots of innocent people travelling or walking around.
1. Federal Aviation Administration
2. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
3. U.S. Coast Guard
4. Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
5. Federal Railroad Administration
6. Federal Transit Administration
3. Amphetamines (including methamphetamine)
4. Opiates (including heroin, codeine, and morphine)
5. Phencyclidine (PCP)
For more detailed information about our device